Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What’s in a Name?

As I sit and stare at my name on that email…

“Sana”

Or rather whenever I have seen it scribbled across any piece of paper or popping out of a chat window.. I get a weird feeling.. like Im looking at myself from a third persons perspective… like I’m being read by myself. Its strange how I look at that name as if it belonged to someone else.. that is the only time when I look as myself from the eyes of the World and somewhere I get this feeling that how I see myself is very different from how the others see me.. a vast dichotomy.

It’s a random thought, may not be true… but as a friend once said:

“Real though.. Surreal maybe”

4 comments:

ou phrontis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ou phrontis said...

"Zamane ki baaton mein uljho na
Hai yeh aasaan janana
Khud se jo agar tum poocho
Hai hum tumhare ke nahi
Teri aankhon ka jaadu
Poori duniya pe hai
Duniya ki iss bheed main
Sabse peeche hum khade"

P.S. I love you :)

MaNi said...

u aint the only one to have such thoughts :)

P.S. I hate my name :)

AJ said...

wat is the meaning of ur name..